Jasa {B} Fierce

I started the summer with the vision to create portraiture that shows women at all ages as the forces they are. I have photographed most decades between 30 and 80. Each one beautiful, each one fierce, each one highlights the woman in front of the camera. I have thoroughly loved this series, so much so that I will offer these sessions as a part of my line up. These sessions typically last 30-45 minutes, and produce a minimum of 10 fully edited images as final proofs.  For a limited time...through Christmas for sure I will offer this {B} Fierce sitting for $250 which includes the sitting, 10 fully edited images, wardrobe consultation, and I will literally walk you through the poses. It is easy, fun, and such a great way to celebrate who you are, the greatness of age, the strength of being a woman. Join me for a grand adventure.  

Enjoy these images of Jasa, she is beautiful, strong, determined, brilliant and so lovely inside and out. Jasa, thank you for trusting me!!












Comments

deep etching said…
Useful and informative post you have shared with us. Thanks for this posting
Drop Shadow Services

Popular Posts