Pat and Navé

Pat is a true dog lover. She is brilliant, she is kind, she is beautiful, she is a friend to all. Navé (pronounced Nah-vey) is a sweet dog full of personality. He also made me work...ha ha! I normally have a way with animals...granted I might make a fool out of myself to all the two-legged humans around, but the four-legged animals are taken with all my tricks to get them to look into my camera. Not Navé. He decided that there was nothing good to look at in my direction a large percentage of the time...ha ha. He would look off to the side and refuse to look at me. It made me laugh out loud over and over. He might be an adult in dog years, but he acted like some toddlers I know just to prove a point...he did not have to look at me ;). Nevertheless, we persisted, and I got some great expressions and some looks in my direction. We had a great time in the cool of the morning walking around the campus.  Enjoy these images.

I learned to say, "Mira, Navé"....he was not impressed. Please, Navé....mira...pretty please...ha ha. Mira means "look" in Spanish.




Both faces, looking at me, and giving me big happy smiles.  Made my day!!


Pat let me take a pic of just her...Navé was glad to be out of the spotlight for a minute ;)


Pat trained Navé on the ACU campus when he was a pup, he felt at home in all the spaces.


Ears standing up...check.
Navé smiling...check.
Pat being beautiful as always...check.





Comments

Popular Posts