Guffey Awesomeness!!

I was blessed to take the Guffey's family pictures again this year. We traveled to some locations that were meaningful to Trey as places he remembered from his childhood.

I loved bringing history forward a bit with the present in these images. The images were taken in an old barn, at a historical cabin that used to belong to an herbalist named Nancy Parker -who traveled to the sick, and the final images were taken on a country road.

We think we had a rattle snake close at one point, and then on the country road a swarm of thousands of bee's flew OVER us and kept on going. Welcome to the country. Enjoy these sweet faces.

On a side note, the kids had a bit of fun switching around their numbers and I had just about finished editing one of the pics and realized that it was one where the numbers were mixed up so I left that one off so as not to confuse anyone...then there was the one where Dean thought it would be funny to turn the numbers around, I told him that I would think of something fun to insert onto the black board for him. And then I am sure we all know when it is time to finish up taking pics, the limit has been reached, we will see that in one of the images, too. Enjoy!!













Comments

Popular Posts