Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Erin and Michael - Engagement

What a great afternoon out at the farm! I was so blessed to take Erin and Michael's engagement portraits today. The weather was lovely, there was a good breeze that kept it from getting too warm, it was a beautiful day! Michael and Erin are precious and so excited about their upcoming wedding. It was fun to be with the two of them! Enjoy these images.






Erin's engagement ring is a Black Diamond!!






No comments: