Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dustin

I met up with Dustin and his wife and Mom on Saturday to get some pictures of Dustin in his military uniforms. He has served our country on our soil and overseas, what a blessing it was to take his picture. Thank you Dustin for protecting our country. The U.S.A. is immensely blessed by our military forces. Enjoy these images.









No comments: