Chris Proposes to Morgan

I was so excited to hear from Chris last week. He was wanting to surprise Morgan and propose during a photo shoot. I was more than thrilled to be a part of all the fun. We set the photo shoot up under the pretense that I needed some model shots. Morgan had no idea what was about to happen. We took some pics before we made our way to "the bench" which would be the spot that Chris would propose. It was such a special moment. Chris had brought some sparkling juice to toast to their good news, and I love those images. As our time together was set up as a shoot anyway, Chris and Morgan changed into their dressy duds and we took their engagement portaits. Morgan told me she loves the ceiling in one of the parking garages by my studio downtown. I love the ceiling so much, and am always enthralled by all the detail. The room wasn't always a parking garage, don't know what it was before, but it has the beautiful ceiling, fireplace and broken floor tiles, so maybe it was a shop. Anyway we spent a bit of time there and got some sweet pics. Chris and Morgan are a true joy and I was so blessed to be a part of this special evening. A side note: It was Morgan's mom who encouraged me to take up my camera as a profession, this family is very special to me. I chose a handful of pics as my favorites and put them in a slideshow. Click here to view.












Comments

Popular Posts