Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rachel, Alan and Kiddo's

I met this sweet family at the State Park on Friday. We travelled to and fro through the park finding all sorts of nooks and crannies for pics. Here are some of my favorite images of the day. The kiddo's are precious and their smiles shine in the images. Enjoy these images. To view the slideshow click here.

















No comments: