Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ash and Erwin

Ash Almonte paints in her studio around the corner from my gallery. Her work is consistantly sought after and is in high demand. She is a gifted artist who has accomplished so much and inspired many. I am the featured artist in the Cockerell Galleries in February, opening night of the exhibition being Artwalk on Thursday night, February 12th and thought it would be awesome to feature Ash, her sweet husband, Erwin and her work. Here are a couple of sneak peaks with the rest of my show to be unveiled in person at Artwalk. So enjoy these images, Ash, Erwin and the amazing 3rd star in the pics, her art.









No comments: