Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Rowlands Family

The holidays bring families together. I am always so blessed to see multiple generations join together for portraits. It is so special to have grandparents along with their grandchildren, along with the generation between that brings it all together. Here are a couple of pictures of a sitting from this past weekend. To see a small sampling of the images for the slideshow click here.















No comments: