The Guffey Kids


I have taken pictures of this crew since they were little punkin's. This year Celina stayed with them as an exchange student from Germany. She heads home in a couple of weeks, but I am so glad she had such a special host family. This family is such a blessing in every way. From the left: Andi, Evan, Dean and Celina. Enjoy these images....








It was at this point below, I believe I stood in a fire ant pile and just ignored the pain thinking it was just a random bite of a gnat or something...but the fire ants left about 40 bites on my legs, mean little suckers!!! Ha ha!















Comments

kristinahojholt said…
Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Melbourne wedding photography

Popular Posts