The Gardner Family - 2018

This family of 4 is always a lot of fun! I have photographed, bridals, wedding, new babies, for this crew, along with lots of family pics along the way. It is always such a blessing to see family's grow. These girls make me smile and always warm my heart. They love each other, each time I go to take the sisters pics their first reaction was for big sis to reach out to little sis and pick her up. I just love how much they love each other. Enjoy these sweet images.



I love, love, love this. It is SO them.




In between time...




Meet Kitty. Kitty has sharp teeth and apparently is a mean kitty. 
However, I found Kitty to be a delightful assistant throughout the day. 




Sister talk.


Walking apparently does not need even one foot on the ground ;)









Comments

Popular Posts