Flint is 1 Month Old - Lifestyle and Portrait Session

There aren't enough words. This family, I love them so. I could write a whole book on how our lives have intertwined, how blessings have spilled forth from one to another. So much sacredness in the past, but on this day, this very day, in the air were sacred memories, but more than anything there was just gratefulness. Gratefulness for this family, for their smiles, for their love for each other. Gratefulness for this precious 2 year old who when I asked to take his picture, in the most loving way, with a sweet smile, politely told me..."no, thank you." Gratefulness for baby Flint who is healthy and strong, gratefulness for Erin and Michael who have shared with me the most wonderful of their days and the most difficult. My camera is a gift to me in so many ways, it allows me to be present in days like this, days where I can record sweet smiles and kisses, a little boy playing with his toys and watching his baby brother, a family enamored with each other and recognizing and cherishing the gift of today. Thankful.

This session is a Lifestyle and Portrait Session, some casual portraits, some lifestyle, lots of smiles.

Hank in his teepee.


Hank and his sweet Nana.


Hank and Dad.


Flint ;) Pure sweetness.


The family



This picture is worth a thousand words.
Erin and Flint.


Just watching all the action.


This image makes me smile. Lots of prep for a fireman gear pic, and Hank is as content as can be standing in his dad's gear with a lollipop keeping him happy.


Family


I love everything about this image. Erin's smile, Hank concentrating on the book, I love that we can see some of Erin's tattoo peeking out on her foot. This image is beautiful and bright and full.


 The smiles on all 3. For reals. Love.


I love this image. Isn't this just what mom's do? They hold and hug and smile. This is life, each moment a true gift.


....Hank set his hammer where he wanted it, then decided it was time to take a little rest.


Nana and Flint. Best Nana Ever!


Hank is an expert chef. I think Mac N Cheese is his favorite.


Comments

Popular Posts