People, My People


I just returned from Arizona where I attended my niece's wedding. The day after the wedding I photographed all my family who showed up for a photo shoot. The last time I photographed this group was when Reese, the 2 year old was a newborn in the pics. I love getting this amazing group in front of my camera. Not only are they my family, but they are such a joy to spend time with. The light and color in these images is dreamy, it looks as though each image has been touched by gold. The light is exquisite. 


Dallas and Morgan (my niece)


Matt and Logan (my niece)



Sweet Logie


The color in these images brings tears to my eyes. So beautiful. 


Dallas and Morgan




Dallas and Morgan and their brand new puppy, Louie. Louie was new to them as of this day. He is a 5 month old French Bulldog and cute as can be.


My precious youngest brother, Will, and his wife, Jenni and their sweet baby girl, Josie Jean. For reals, look at how beautiful those eyes are! Josie looks just like her Daddy when he was a baby.


Josie, the leaves, and big smiles for her Daddy. 


Sisters, Morgan, Logan and Jordan



Someone suggested Reese throw a handful of leaves at the girls. She was happy to accommodate ;)


My brother, Rob, his wife, Cari and their three girls and first grandchild, Reese. Boy Jordan, who is married to girl, Jordan had to work and evaded my camera ;) Truthfully, he was probably resting his toes from the dancing the previous night...he swung me around the dance floor like I was a two stepping queen, and then I stepped on his toes to repay him ;)


Thanks to Cari who took my picture with these precious girls who have my heart. I love being their Aunty.



Jordan, be still my heart, she is a beauty.



Jordan and her precious cutie, Reese.




Reese. She owns me.


My precious brother Rob and beautiful wife, Cari.


Jordan ;)


Comments

Popular Posts