Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Townsend Family

I met the Townsend Family earlier this week to take pictures of their sweet family. Ryan's girlfriend, Bobbi, makes an appearance too. This is a sweet group and always a joy to be around. Enjoy the images.















2 comments:

John Dryden said...

have you like to do photography ,please contact :- The digital photography school of belongings all related with taking pictures is stage bags which will shadow up with theoretic as healthy landscape photography applied lessons. Creation them and receiving them on panel may have remained the best object in the effort as founded on any portrait photography exertion. At this time is all that can be different also give to parts. At this time is countless which trail in camera reviews the item.

Curtis Comeau said...

Nice click.
I agree with your blog.
This is a perfect Blog of what needs to be done.

Edmonton Photographer