Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Friday, November 09, 2012

Kade and Konner 2012

I met Kade and Konner along with their multitudes of animals out at their ranch last weekend to get their annual pictures. We had a great time, and even the animals cooperated (ha! most of the time). I love these boys and they are growing into handsome young men. I cherish taking their pics each year, full of lots of laughs and never a dull moment.










1 comment:

Milliscent Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.