Luke and Ellie

I loved taking pictures of these sweet twins. They both had places to go and things to do, very busy little doodle.bugs. Taking these pics reminded me so much of when I began taking pictures as a business. It was when my boy/girl twins were this very age and taking them to a studio along with their brother who was just two years older than they were led me to become a photographer, needless to say, studio pictures did not work for us. I cut my teeth as a photographer simultaneously chasing toddling twins in different directions. Taking Ellie and Luke's pictures brought back sweet memories of my two. Thanks so much Ryan and Lisa for letting me relive those days of long passed for me. God's great blessings to you as you chase toddlers.










Comments

canvas prints said…
i just had to let you know how great the photos look.

Popular Posts