Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

The Krake Family 2011

I love the Krake family. Each year their pictures are always a sitting I look forward to. Their boys always keep me laughing as they both are full of personality. I included a couple of pics where the boys personalities are the stars of the show. Enjoy these pics!






Conner is giving me a great serious look here, actually, I think the look was...really another picture ; )



Here is Camden who is demonstrating his best Shakespeare soliloquy in the middle of a burst of pictures.


And here the boys were just enjoying their boydem.





No comments: