Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

The Carroll Family

I had an awesome night last night hanging out at the Carroll crew's house. Each one of these precious smiles is a blessing. I love this family!













2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

These are so great, Tammy! You even captured my dad with his eyes OPEN! A feat few have accomplished.
Lucy cracks me up in that picture; everyone is excited and jumping, and she's like, "Do I HAVE to be here?"

Happy said...

Tammy, you always capture great pics.
Good job.