The Rehearsal Night - Lillian and Sloan

I was blessed to photograph Lillian and Sloan's wedding last weekend at The Inn at Serenbe right outside of Atlanta, Georgia last week. I will be posting wedding day images within the next couple of days. As a teaser I am posting a couple of images of Lillian and Sloan right after their rehearsal. Lillian and Sloan are precious in every way. They were so much fun to be around. Lillian, her sister Lyndsey, and Kendra their mom took several layers off of Kendra's wedding gown for Lilly to wear for her rehearsal. Lillian looks lovely in her mother's shortened gown. Enjoy this small sneak peak!


Comments

Kendra Ray said…
Tammy, what great pictures. You are so so talented. Maybe that is why we had you back for a second Ray wedding. What a wonderful weekend and we were so blessed to get to share it with you. I feel everytime like I had them over to their guardian angel when they leave for their first glance shots and photo shoot. You are an amazing lady and I am the lucky one to have met you. I know you were busy with school yet you still said yes, please thank your family for sharing you with us. If you lived in TN I feel sure we would visit often, you are my kinda of lady. You had God as your guide!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Love you
Lyndsey said…
I love these! I cannot wait to see more! I just love your style :) YOu are more than a photographer.. you are a friend to our family and we are very grateful and feel privileged to have you capture the memories of our wedding days. It's the one way to look back and we can always remember the details and the memories with you as well!

Thank you is not enough! Love, Lyndsey
Anonymous said…
Tammy, my dear friend, you did it once again. You are a-maz-ing. Love you!

Popular Posts