Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet Celebrations

I bought a Groupon for Sweet Celebrations a month or so ago. We had company over tonight so I thought I would cash in my Groupon and have an easy dessert. I had heard the cupcakes were delicious, but was so excited to see how beautifully decorated they were. I had about ten minutes to spare tonight so I snapped some quick pics of them. They were as delicious as they were cute! Sweet Celebrations is located at 421 Pine St. and have many rotating cupcake flavors each day.




No comments: