Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Carter - Senior Portraits

I met Carter and his family yesterday for his Senior Pics. It was such a fun sitting. I said several times, I was grateful that Carter had short hair as the wind was very apparent yesterday. The day couldn't have worked out any better. Enjoy these images. To see the slideshow click here. A note for the family, when you click over to the slideshow you can stop it and look at the images individually with the image number below, by clicking on the gallery view box at the bottom of the slideshow. It is a small box with a bunch of little boxes in it.













No comments: