Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Percival's, Honey and Papa.

I was so glad to spend some time with some of my favorite people to take some pics of one month old baby Benjamin and big sister Clara. Enjoy these sweet images of this sweet family.












3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Tammy these are great! I adore the picture of Clara kissing Ben. You have such a gift!

Honey said...

Incredible! Thanks so much!

Connie Chrane said...

Great job again, Tammy. I also love the one of Clara kissing Ben. It is so sweet.