Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ladybug Hana and Sweet Paige

Hana's mom asked me to take some pics of Hana and her new grandbaby, Paige, which makes Hana an aunt. But when you are 4 the words ant and aunt sound awfully similar. Hana does not care for ants, so she told her mom she wanted to be a ladybug instead. Hana is a gift to all who know her and see that precious smile, Paige and she will have many years of fun together. Paige is so precious and I was so glad to get a couple of pics of the girls together. Enjoy these precious angels.









No comments: