Sister

My amazing sister and her wonderful husband brought their family to Texas for several days right before Christmas. Becky home school's her kids and she is always looking for ways to teach them about history. I knew that I wanted to take pictures of her family on this trip so we combined the history lesson along with a photo session. We went to Fort Phanton to take some pics around the old structures. Becky and Dallas have 4 children, my kids are sprinkled throughout these pics too.
Here is Becky, Dallas, Christopher, Reagan, Dakota and Riley as we are entering the Fort.

Reagan

Christopher

Dakota

and Riley, who did not want to be away from her mom at all. I love this pic, she is reaching her hand over for her mom.


My three kiddo's!!

















Here is Jack shooting us with a stick from the underground pit area.





We had a great time being together. I wish they were still here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The pics of your sister and family are great! In the last group of Dakota is the most precious one where she is cutting her eyes over at someone to the side and grinning. Priceless!!!

Thanks for sharing, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!

Sharon Winkler
Anonymous said…
Awwwww those are so sweet! I wish we could have been there with you all!

Tiff

Popular Posts