Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Westman's

I met the Westman's at their home. They have just moved into a new home and wanted images to celebrate. They are such a creative group, each are gifted in so many area's. I was blessed to spend time with them. Enjoy these image. p.s. my new nickname...dog whisperer. To see the slideshow click here.

















No comments: