Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

David, Allison and Gentry

David and Allison have made a perfect home for Gentry. Gentry was born less than a week ago and is precious. She is a princess for sure. Enjoy these images. Click here for the slideshow.

















3 comments:

hanner said...

She is sooooo precious! And you look awesome, Allison. Can't wait to hold her and love on her.

Jana

Anonymous said...

Too beautiful!

You guys look very content!

Karene

Lacy (friend of Marlene's) said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations!