Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Natalie and Kaitlyn

I met Natalie and Kaitlyn up at Abilene State Park and we had a blast taking pics. Natalie had called to book a sitting for she and her sister to update their dad's wall with some new images. I was SO excited about this sitting, I knew I was going to have some creative options that aren't always possible when the siblings are younger. Natalie and Kaitlyn were both very comfortable in front of the camera and brought some totally fun clothes for outfit changes. It was a wonderful night in every sense, the sister's are just as kind as they are lovely. Enjoy these images, to view the slideshow click here.


















1 comment:

Leah said...

Beautiful. I love the color shots with the balloons and the blue shirts. AMAZING