Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Kirk, Anna and Kiddo's

I took pictures tonight over at Kirk and Anna's house. I LOVE this family. Enjoy these images, click here to see the slideshow.
























4 comments:

Anna said...

Ok, that was a teaser!! I can't wait to see the rest. We had so much fun yesterday, you do such a great job. That was exactly what I had in mind when I envisioned having them made at our home. Thank you so much for taking the time to come out & do that for us. You are the BEST!! =)

not-so-deep Denise said...

These are terrific! of course.

Stephani said...

Tammy, these are awesome! They really capture what a loving and fun family the Hughes are!!

Scott said...

scott found these pictures of anna's family. i coached anna in high school at eula. beautiful family. anna, you haven't changed a bit!
erica meyer