Welcome!

Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find images, images and more images. I blog samples of my work from most every sitting. Pictures of babies, families, high school seniors, bridals and engagement images. Scroll through the site and you will get a feel for how I see people. I see relationships, love and generosity in the people whom I photograph, I want that to show through the still picture.

Marcelain Photography has closed it's doors but I know lots of people who love to see their pics on line so enjoy this blog as a gallery.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brooke and Kyle

Brooke and Kyle are so much fun. We met downtown and started taking pictures there, then we moved on to the State Park in Buffalo Gap. I love that they wanted to have their dogs along for the pictures at the park. Brooke and Kyle are precious together and their love for each other is so apparent. To see the slideshow click here. Enjoy these images.


















No comments: